Collection of Personal Data
"Personal Data" means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, email address, mobile number, nationality, address, office number, bank details, credit card details, race, gender, date of birth, marital status, resident status, education background, personal interests, , your occupation, the industry in which you work in, any information about you which you have provided to Rezeve Pte Ltd during registration, in application forms or any other similar forms. Any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used will be processed by Rezeve from time to time and may include sensitive personal data such as data relating to health and risk assessments.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide Rezeve Pte Ltd your Personal Data, Rezeve Pte Ltd may not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes and Additional Purposes outlined below.
If you are an agent, vendor, supplier or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data, may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements, and may cause Rezeve Pte Ltd to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
In addition to the Personal Data you provide to Rezeve Pte Ltd directly, Rezeve Pte Ltd may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:
- Application or registration forms or other similar forms
- From publicly available sources such as directories,
- From Rezeve Pte Ltd's social media pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- From credit reporting agencies;
- When you interact and communicate with Rezeve Pte Ltd at any events or activities;
- When you enter contests organized by Rezeve Pte Ltd,
- From various entities or divisions under Rezeve Pte Ltd; or
- By using Rezeve Pte Ltd websites and mobile app, which includes all websites operated by Rezeve Pte Ltd and under the names of its respective brands (&qoute;Websites&qoute;). Your personal data may also be collected from cookies used on the Websites.
Deletion of Personal Data
You are entitled to request us to erase any personal data we hold about you under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act)
We will do our best to respond promptly and in any event within one month of the following
Our receipt of your written request; or Our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with your request, whichever happens to be later.
To delete your account, please contact us at [email protected].
Purposes of Processing
Rezeve Pte Ltd may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of Rezeve Pte Ltd which shall include, without limitation the following ("Purpose"):
Where you are a customer of the services provided by Rezeve Pte Ltd:
- to perform the Rezeve Pte Ltd's obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
- to provide you with any service you have requested;
- to process your subscriptions and to deliver the services to you;
- where you have requested to download and use the Rezeve Website and App (&qoute;Web and App&qoute;), to process your request, to deliver the App to you and to provide you a license for the use of the App;
- to process your participation in any events, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions;
- to process, manage or verify your application for subscription with the Rezeve Pte Ltd and to provide you the benefits offered to subscribers;
- to validate your bookings and process payments relating to any products or services you have requested;
- to understand and analyses our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to process exchanges or refunds;
Where you are an agent, vendor, supplier, partner, contractor or service provider:
- for the purposes of engaging you to provide services or products;
- to facilitate or enable any checks as may be required by Rezeve Pte Ltd in order to engage you;
- to process payments relating to any products or services you have provided;
- to contact you or your Rezeve Pte Ltd;
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- for Rezeve Pte Ltd to comply with its obligations under law;
and you agree and consent to Rezeve Pte Ltd using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified in this Notice.
By voluntarily providing us with personal information, you hereby represent that you are the owner of such personal information or are otherwise authorised to provide it to Rezeve. You further agree that you are consenting to our collection, use, storage and/or disclosure of such personal information in accordance with this Policy. You acknowledge and agree that your communications with Rezeve will inevitably result in the transfer of information, including personal information, across international boundaries. If you provide personal information to Rezeve through our Service, you acknowledge and agree that such personal information may be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of Rezeve and the authorized third parties referred to herein, located in Singapore, and other countries (the "Other Countries") for storage and processing in accordance with this Policy. You acknowledge and agree that the privacy and data security laws of such Other Countries may be different from the privacy and data security laws in force in the country in which you reside and agree that the privacy and security laws in effect in the applicable Other Countries may govern how your personal information may be collected, used, stored and/or disclosed.
Rezeve uses "cookies" to enable you to sign in to our Service and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. To learn more how to control cookie settings through your browser:
- Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and cookie setting in FireFox;
- Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and cookie setting in Chrome;
- Click here to learn more about “In Private” and cookie setting in Internet Explorer; or
- Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and cookie setting in Safari.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click here.
Please note that if you do elect to disable your web browser's ability to accept cookies, you may not be able to access or take advantage of many features of the Service.
Many jurisdictions require or recommend that website operators inform users as to the nature of cookies they utilize and, in certain circumstances, obtain the consent of their users to the placement of certain cookies. If you are a customer of Rezeve, it is your responsibility to inform the individuals with whom you interact using the Service as to the types of cookies utilized in the Service and, as necessary, to obtain their consent. If you require more specific information as to the nature of the cookies utilized in the Service for purposes of fulfilling these obligations, please contact us by email at [email protected].
When you use the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends during your use of the Service. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and mobile device.
When you send email or other communication to Rezeve, we may collect the personal information you provide us and may use it in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
As a Rezeve customer you may receive occasional marketing communications regarding our products and services. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from Rezeve please contact us at [email protected]. or follow the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
When you interact with Rezeve through the Service, we receive and store certain information, which is collected passively using various cookies and similar technologies, and cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. We also engage third party providers to serve a variety of marketing cookies that track and analyze usage, navigational and other statistical information from visitors to Our Site, which does not include personal information but . Rezeve and its service providers may store such information itself or such information may be stored in databases owned and maintained by Rezeve or its agents or service providers. Our Service may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to Our Site, the number of visitors to each page of Our Site, or the domain names of Our visitors' Internet service providers.
When you interact with Rezeve through the Site, we use third party providers to serve a variety of marketing and operational cookies that enable us to track and analyze usage, navigational and other statistical information from visitors to the Site, and to improve the operation of the Site. This information does not include personal information though we may reassociate this information with personal information we have collected when it is received. Marketing cookies are also used to track the performance of our advertisements and are employed by third party advertising networks that We utilize. Thesevv advertising networks follow online activities of visitors to the Site and use this information to inform, optimize and serve tailored advertisements on the Site or on other Websites they visit that we believe would most effectively promote the Service to you. we also use third parties to collect information that assists us in other methods of “remarketing” our Service to visitors to the Site, including customized email communications.
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve our Customers, Rezeve often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Rezeve may share or otherwise publish or distribute this aggregate data. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Rezeve may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe Our Service to current and prospective business partners, customers and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Rezeve currently processes personal information on its servers located in Singapore. We may change the locations in which we process personal information from time to time, including by commencing personal information processing in additional or different Other Countries.
Rezeve only shares personal information with other third parties outside of Rezeve in the following limited circumstances:
- We have obtained our customer's consent.
- We sometimes hire third parties perform certain business-related functions.
- Examples of such functions include maintaining databases and processing payments or otherwise providing us with necessary software, networking, storage and other services we use to provide and operate the service.
- When we employ a third party to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or;
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Rezeve, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Rezeve processes personal information only in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our products and services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. Customers of Rezeve may update or change the personal information they have provided to Rezeve by logging into the Service and providing such information where applicable. Rezeve will retain personal information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide the Service to our customers. We may further retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, maintain accurate accounting, financial and other operational records and enforce our agreements. Rezeve has not direct relationship with the individuals with whom our customers may interact using the Service. Any such individual seeking access to, or who would like to correct, amend or delete data that may be stored in the Service should direct his or her inquiry to the applicable Rezeve customer.
Rezeve takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected through our service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or electronic transmission (including email) is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Internet.
Changes To This Policy
Please note that this Policy may be revised from time to time. We will post any Policy revisions on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice, usually via email. When we post changes to this Policy, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this statement. We therefore encourage you to periodically review this page for updates to this Policy. Your continued use of the Service after any changes or revisions to this Policy shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised Policy.
Other Important Matters
Rezeve does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce our Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information on our Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to Rezeve through our Service, please contact us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our databases.
This Policy only applies to the products and services of Rezeve Pte Ltd and not to the products or services of any other entity, affiliate or other third parties (“Third Parties”), even if such products or services are linked, integrated or sold in conjunction with our Service. Any links, integrations, or co-sales from or with our Service do not imply that Rezeve endorses or has reviewed the practices of any such Third Parties. You should contact such Third Parties directly for information on their privacy policies.
Acknowledgement and Consent
By communicating with Rezeve Pte Ltd, using Rezeve Pte Ltd's services, purchasing products or services from Rezeve Pte Ltd or by virtue of your engagement with Rezeve Pte Ltd, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by Rezeve Pte Ltd as described in this Notice.
Rezeve Pte Ltd shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with Rezeve Pte Ltd, by continuing to use Rezeve Pte Ltd's products or services, purchasing products or services from Rezeve Pte Ltd or by your continued engagement with Rezeve Pte Ltd following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.